We have invested the effort to update the website platform in order to achieve three purposes:
- improve website management, which is now far more flexible;
- harness newer technology, which allows us to adapt the site to computers, tablets and phone formats;
- enhance security.
As to the future...
- if we face other events that prevent our meeting together physically, our new website will help us transition quickly to online ministry options. We have published ministries on the site which we did not list on the former site. The coming "resources" category will allow us to publish additional articles, sermons and other helpful ministry tools.
- we plan continuously to update the church's ministries to provide the latest news and information which our church family needs;
- a new "members" section is under development, where the CCC family will be able to find specific content that concerns them directly: baptismal class notes, membership booklets, course materials for CGS and BTCP, book and video recommendations, etc;
- we will maintain a specific section for Luxembourgish, which will lead to a stand-alone Luxembourgish site for Bible study and gospel dissemination;
- the church's online presence will be enhanced through ongoing analytics and improvement so that we do not need to change platforms again in the near future.
- the site will facilitate communication with leaders of CCC ministries, so that we can keep content up to date.
If you see an error or wish to make a suggestion, we welcome your comments! Write us at the contact page.