Sunday Morning Worship Service
Beginning at 10:30, Sunday mornings, our congregation unites around singing, prayer, Scripture reading, giving and Bible exposition in English.
A full manuscript of the message is available every Sunday, offered to aid understanding and concentration.
Having all 25 seats occupied and giving everyone who wish to attend a chance to do
so on a regular basis.
Only 25 people allowed in the building (excl. Pastor, worship leader and set-up crew).
Rotational basis attendance – congregants may choose to attend 1 out of 3 Sundays
in a row, by registering on the form below.
- Check your email regularly for announcements and links to booking system
- Book your place on the form below
- Show up if you have registered
- Book as soon as you can
- Try to attend once in a 3 Sunday cycle
- Enter the Lighthouse through the front door and exit at the back through the corridor - there will be signs on the door
- Bring your own Bibles (screen will be put up for hymns, as no hymnals & bibles handed out
- Respect Covid-19 guidelines such as
- Disinfecting hands at entrance
- Wear a mask when not sitting at your allocated place (also when singing)
- Social distancing measures
- Call/email the pastor to ask to attend/take away your name/edit booking
- Booking on behalf of a friend - only for yourself and your household
- Booking more than 1 Sunday in a 3 Sunday cycle
- Attending if you have not registered online and received a confirmation email
In case of enquiries regarding the Booking system only - email to below address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday School for Children and Young Teens
Each Sunday CCC offers a nursery and graded Sunday school program with competent, multi-lingual male and female teachers, who minister to children up to age fourteen during the sermon time.