Having all 25 seats occupied and giving everyone who wish to attend a chance to do
so on a regular basis.
From the 16th of January, we will start to have two services on Sundays.
The first service will start at 9:00 and finish at 10:15 and will not be livestreamed. Register for the Service 1.
The second service will go from 10:45 to 12:00 and will be livestreamed. Register for the Service 2.
Only 25 people allowed in the building (excl. Pastor, worship leader and set-up crew).
- Check your email regularly for announcements and links to booking system
- Book your place in advance
- Show up if you have registered
- Book as soon as you can
- Enter the Lighthouse through the front door and exit at the back through the corridor - there will be signs on the door
- Bring your own Bibles (screen will be put up for hymns, as no hymnals & bibles handed out
- Respect Covid-19 guidelines such as
- Disinfecting hands at entrance
- Wear a mask when not sitting at your allocated place (also when singing)
- Social distancing measures
- Call/email the pastor to ask to attend/take away your name/edit booking
- Booking on behalf of a friend - only for yourself and your household
- Attending if you have not registered online and received a confirmation email
In case of enquiries regarding the Booking system only - email to below address: email@example.com
For those who can't attend the meeting physically, the event will still be streamed live on YouTube.
All the livestreaming events are published on the CCC's Youtube channel.
If you would like to be notified as soon as the livestreaming starts, you can subscribe to the Youtube channel.