Join us 26-29 December for our bi-annual missions conference for university students and young professionals, single or married.
You may register via the Google form here.
For more details, download the brochure from here.
Reaching the secular mind of post-Christian postmodern Europe
• How can I better understand the last 250 years which have shaped the thinking of my European friends and colleagues about spiritual things?
• How can I pierce through the indifference, intellectual sophistication and Satanic blindness of our times with the message of the gospel?
• Does God want me to sacrifice or compromise anything to be successful in my local church’s God-given mission?
• Do I have to adapt anything in the Bible’s message in order to relate to people shaped by post-Christian thinking and acting?
Join us to find answers to these vital questions through the Bible sessions and workshops.
Thursday afternoon - Sunday afternoon, 26 - 29 December 2019
• Participants are encouraged to stay until after the Sunday morning worship service if at all possible. The conference sessions themselves will conclude on Saturday afternoon at 15:00.
University students and young professionals – single or married –who know Christ and are committed in their local church to be used by God in evangelism and the multiplication of churches in Europe.
• We encourage participating local churches to also send a church leader where possible so that the local church benefits to the maximum from the missions emphasis. We, unfortunately, cannot accommodate children.
Mobilizing for evangelizing and discipling believers to help plant healthy, biblical local churches at a turning point in European history
• equip active Christians to approach secular, post-Christian people —many who may consider themselves “cultural Christians” — with the gospel, while using discernment and faithfulness to Scripture;
• introduce Europeans from similar strong churches and different EU countries to each other and enhance their sense of mission together;
• urge young Europeans eagerly and enthusiastically to grasp the baton of evangelism and church planting passed on by earlier church planters;
• strengthen participating local churches to motivate and train young adults for ministry.
Christian Community Church, asbl, Luxembourg
• Lighthouse meeting room, 34, rue du Dernier Sol
Luxembourg-Bonnevoie, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Tel. pastors’ offices:
(+352) 26 36 23 11 Meyer
(+352) 36 95 83 Heijermans
Church web site: www.ccclux.com
• We hope to place as many participants as possible in private homes. Depending upon the number of participants we may need to use the Luxembourg city youth hostel (€25,20 per person per night, breakfast included, for youth hostel members). This would be an additional charge). More detailed information, based on the number of participants, is forthcoming.
70€- (before 1 December)
80€- (after 1 December)
• plus your transport to and from Luxembourg
• a love offering will be taken to cover other conference costs
• we do not want people who would like to attend to be hindered because of lack of funds
• register at www.ccclux.com by clicking “Turning Point 2019” on the homepage and going to the registration form at the “Turning Point” info page
• please pay to:
Christian Community Church, asbl,
IBAN: Dexia Bank LU75 0020 1342 7130 0000, Swift code: BILLLULL
Comment line: “Turning Point 2019"
Exceptionally on Sunday, 22 July, the morning worship service will be held at the Youth Hostel in Remerschen at 10:30. The service will conclude the summer church family retreat.
Our services throughout the rest of the summer will continue to be held at the International School of Luxembourg at 10:30.
Christmas service will be held this Sunday morning at the Lighthouse.